Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feb 25-28, 2010

February 25-28

Ahhh, the last of February. Anna told me about her tailor who makes all her clothes for her and said that she will introduce me so I can get my clothes made too. We went to the fabric market to pick out the types of materials we will need and it took us almost all day. This place is HUGE; it's not a mall but more like a bunch of little shops on a few (big) blocks worth of space. It's incredible! And Cheap! The most expensive fabric I bought was 15RMB/meter and the cheapest was 5. I have enough stuff to make three dresses now. :-)

Classes have been good, I'm still trying to get into a rhythm with them. I am constantly doing research to learn more games to play with the kids because some of the classes are really young and some are older, and really smart. I start story forest back up next week and there will be a new teacher from Taiwan; I met her briefly the other night.

Well, that ends February; I can't believe March is already here.

No comments:

Post a Comment