Tuesday, May 11, 2010

April 21-30, 2010

April 21-30

Ok, so not much new. I have a trip planned with some of my Chinese friends at the beginning of may; it's to a "mountain with a huge forest" we'll see what their definition of huge is when I come back.

Summer is definitely on it's way; I had to buy a fan for my room because it's getting warmer now and more bugs are coming out too. At the grocery stores they have these mesh tents that you put on top of your bed; there's all sorts of different kinds. I got one that zips up all the way around including the bottom so no bugs can attack me while I sleep. Other types are the mesh fabric made into curtains that just hang over your bed from the ceiling, mesh tents (like mine) or mesh curtains hanging from a frame that sit on your bed. Once the summer heat officially moves in I will get a bamboo sleeping mat to go into my tent; it's supposed to help keep you cool during the night.

Aside from that there's really nothing new…but I do have pictures this time. They are meant to catch up on the past few months. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ju, Thanks for posting, your blog is the perfect distraction from getting actual work done and I was sad to hear you would only be posting at the end of each month- But you broke that rule already. Keep posting because I am dangerously close to having to do work- Miss You!

    ReplyDelete