Monday, January 11, 2010

The Night Before

January 11, 2010

T'was the night before China and all through the house, everyone was stirring, because I was making a ruckus.

Hello everybody! So I'm off to China tomorrow morning and am nervous and excited! As usual, I'm doing all my packing last minute.
So current update for what's happening.
-Tomorrow morning, I will be going for my last Canadian meal for a whole year.
-Then I will head to the airport for 8am where I will check in and find a book for the flight.
-My flight takes off at 11:15am and I will arrive in Wenzhou at 10:45pm the following day.
-The Jordan school of Wenzhou will be picking us (Brandy and myself) up from the airport to take us to our new home.

Well this concludes my first entry.

P.S. This entry is to inform you all about tomorrow as well as creating the link to my blog for you, the reader.

Julia :-)

10 comments:

  1. And once I'm done helping you I can go to bed too! :) woo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you landed safely my dear! We are all anxiously awaiting to read of your adventures :)
    xo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send us some local humour when you get it figured out, okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many cameras do you have with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear that you are safe and sound ... and how is the food??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful to hear that you have arrived safely. Did you review the table I prepared to help you learn the language in 5 min? :-) Paul
    Hi from all of us at BEHR

    ReplyDelete
  8. 我们非常自豪的朱莉娅。勤奋工作,获得乐趣。

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Julia, please update your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, obviously I don't know how to navigate the blog, now I do

    ReplyDelete